Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 75

Thread: WOW Sonic. . .

  1. #51
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    I did say that I was happy overall with both of my visits, although it sucks to be overcharged...I did work in fastfood long enough to know what it is like and how things go...As a matter of fact, I helped open 4 different Taco Bells in my day, so I can sympathize with their employees and their experiences in this grand opening thing...

    Yes, some people do complain too much about these things when they think they are too good to work in fast food...maybe spam or potted meat is more to their liking...
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  2. #52
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    I have not had any problems with sonic went there and there was a line in the road set there for maybe 2 minutes and got a spot no problem ordered and food was out within about 3 minutes.
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

  3. #53
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    hands down the best opening week for any place that has come in here in the last 8 years. they are packed out and you hear very little that has went wrong. I'll give them a A+ for the way they have done this frist week and how prepared they were
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #54
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    Do the servers skate ?
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  5. #55
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SunTzu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do the servers skate ? </div></div>

    some do
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #56
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    yeah that one guy is the bomb B.On his blades.
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

  7. #57
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    the guy from taco stand in reno!!!
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  8. #58
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    First major hick-up. The transformer blew today, caught fire or something that shut the place down. Not 100% sure what happened but something like that.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #59
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    That entire area has electrical issues. They can't function during high-demand periods.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  10. #60
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WOW Sonic. . .

    I guess it was Wed, I went there after work, ordered some Coneys, no problem. Car behind me ordered hamburgers, their grill was down.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •